The St. Vincent de Paul community understands that once in a while all the help you need is some type of assistance financially. Through our stores and donations from the community we are able to offer some financial assistance. The types of assistance we offer are:
- Emergency assistance with utility bills
- Food Boxes
- Clothing from our St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store
- Limited furniture assistance from the Store
- Prescriptions on a limited basis
When applying for assistance we will need to get the following information from the person applying for assistance.
- A picture ID or drivers license.
- Social Security cards for each member of the family.
- Income proof such as a paycheck stub, food stamp letter, or Social Security income.
- A recent bill mailed to your current address (for Government Food Commodity help).
- A recent utility bill if asking for assistance on that bill.
If you need to determine which St. Vincent de Paul location you need to contact for assistance please click the Financial Assistance Locator button below.